An amazing & funfilled time for everyone

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
It was a nice and clean ship. I believe its an older ship which was remodeled. It's perfectly fine\, and the ship has many great varieties\, such as restaurants\, bars\, shopping area\, hair salon\, spa\, pools\, mini golf\, wall climbing\, an arcade\, casino and many more things.

many different places to eat at and great quality and variety of food

it was great\, didnt see all shows\, but the ones i did see were great

The entire staff was wonderful! Everyone was so nice and friendly and they all knew us and what we liked to drink etc. They all played with our son and helped out

Very clean and everything was in a good shape

It was a clean room\, obviously rooms arent going to be super big on a boat unless you decide to get a suite\, but we were perfectly fine with our room.

Pros: There was so much to do\, for everyone something else. The service was outstanding. The food was fresh and fantastic.

Cons: I couldnt really think of anthing that I disliked on the cruise\, since we traveled with a 6month old baby\, I would say to offer more for babies\, but I didnt use their playgroups etc. I loved everything.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!