Nice ship overall

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Beautiful ship\, not big but well planned and organized. The reason I did not give it five star rating is because of some room conditions that I encountered\, here I am referring to large ocean view room 3118. First\, the couch/love seat was in bad shape\, brown spots everywhere...I found some rubber band stuck in one side of the cushion and one large pill on the other side\, I did not dig into the couch to find those\, believe me\, I was not interested in finding more \"treasures\" underneath at all\, they were exposed while my husband sat on the couch. Second\, there was constant squeaky noise (like two metal sheets rubbing against each other) around the window which located directly above our bed\, that made us hard to fall in sleep at night. We were told it was the engine noise. Given our room's location\, obviously this ship has an engine size of 1/3 size of the ship. Our rest of the cruise experience was nice and delightful. Lobster tail was cooked to perfection! All the low sugar sweet treats gave us an irresistible reason to indulge ourselves!

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!