Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

First cruise, overall satisfied

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

As this was my first cruise I do not have much to compare\, but the ship was amazing\, the staff was excellent. I was truly amazed and cannot wait to take my next cruise with RCL. I was a little upset that they would not allow me to bring back on some candy that I had purchased in Key West. Also\, the location of the dock in KW where the ship was to arrive was changed and the staff seemed unable to plan. This made getting off the ship a nightmare and left little time to explore the city.

Pros: Food\, friendly staff

Cons: Ports of Call

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

The food was great. The group dining in the evening was an experience. We were sat with some great people\, and it also made me wonder how RCL assigns the seating.
Again\, with nothing to compare to\, the balcony room as a decent size. It was a little tight with two people attempting to maneuver around to get dressed\, but who goes on a cruise to spend much time in their cabin anyway?
The crew onboard the Jewel were amazing. Steve\, the cruise director\, was beyond entertaining. Our head and assistant waiter\, Nenad and Jayson\, were champs for putting up with our warped humor and Cassandra our suite attendant was always friendly and attentive.
We did not attend many of the activities\, but everyone else seemed to really enjoy them