Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

Service was well above average. The ship was clean and not overcrowded. Th only time I got stuck in a crowd was one night when they were having a sale in the shops.

Pros: I was happy that there was only one full sea day - each other day included a port.

Cons: The entertainment was only average and 1 of our excursions got canceled the night before which meant we did nothing but walk around the port area that day.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Service was definitely better than some other cruises I have been on and my few trips to the Customer Service area were always pleasant.
Entertainment was just average and there were not as many activities as I am used to but we were in port every day except one.