Good cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2015
Service was well above average. The ship was clean and not overcrowded. Th only time I got stuck in a crowd was one night when they were having a sale in the shops.

Entertainment was just average and there were not as many activities as I am used to but we were in port every day except one.

Service was definitely better than some other cruises I have been on and my few trips to the Customer Service area were always pleasant.

Pros: I was happy that there was only one full sea day - each other day included a port.

Cons: The entertainment was only average and 1 of our excursions got canceled the night before which meant we did nothing but walk around the port area that day.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!