Fantasy Week

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
I enjoyed the cruise but was disappointed on the last evening that the dancers at the disco night. I observed them riding down the glass elevator with two of them standing on the hand rails\, with another man dressed as a sailor on his hands and knees and a women standing over him \"riding him\". I feel this was done in poor taste\, and even though this was late in the evening and children were probably not present\, this type of behavior was offensive to me.

Ajay was excellent and always helpful as our room steward.

Pros: Food selection/choices

Cons: Bar prices

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!