Could Have Been Better

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: August 01, 2014
This is my second time on Jewel of the Seas. The ship is now looking worn. The carpet on the miniature golf was in need of serious repair. As an over 50 person\, I tried getting on the basketball court only to be continually swamped with young kids\, most of them in sandals or barefoot. It would have been great of the cruise reserved time for older individuals. I also wish the cruise company had done more for passengers looking for something outside of the expensive RCL excursion. What about taxi vouchers and negotiated rates with the locals. Do I really need to be packed into a mini van and carted around like cattle or negotiate my own fare?

Would have been nice to have a freshly cooked burger!! And how many \"stews\" can you actually offer on a 7-day cruise.

How many 70's retro groups can you listen to on a cruise. Bon Jovi and Billy Joel wanna be's!!

Smelled like urine and the room was dusty and not as clean as I would expect.

Pros: Adventure Antigua ECO Tours

Cons: \"Strip Mall\" post with \"rip you off\" taxi services

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.