My birthday cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: November 15, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

I read so many bad reviews on the Jewel of the Sea and called to have Denise move me to another cruise because of all the negative things that was said about the ship. I'm glad to say today that I'm so grateful that she told me that she wouldn't book me on a ship that I wouldn't love. She was right, the ship was beautiful and had so much for us to do. I would take another cruise on this ship. We cruised Norwegian to Hawaii in 2011 and this ship was just as the Jewel of the Sea.

We eat in the Windjammer all except one day

They offered activities each day however, we choose to go on land for our activities. We did play ping pong at night will cursing to the next Island

Karaoke was so much fun people that should never sing in front of others did and it made it that much more fun

It's beauitful

Much more room than on the last ship we cruised on

The Solarium was beautiful and very warm at night, it was a whole lot less crowed and peaceful than the main pool at all times. They had sounds of animals that make you feel like you're in the wilderness. The food in the Windjammer was great and we eat there for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

We didn't have time to do anything as our flight was late getting in and once it was time to leave we had an early fight and just did some shopping at the airport
I love the water and wouldn't wait to go to Coki beach. My boyfriend who doesn't swim was able to stand in the water and see the beautiful fish it was AWESOME!
We had a lot of fun in St. Croix we didn't having anything scheduled for this island so, we walked around site seeing and shopping for souvenirs. The funniest thing that happened to us is that we're told there was a mall we could walk to. Well being from Atlanta we're looking for a big building much to our surprise it was a very small building with two or three stories. The older gentle working in one was pleasant and told to us about the island.
Setting around people watching. Everyone there was trying to sell us something or have us take a taxi some where this was my less favorite part of this island
This was by far my best island and we docked there on my birthday. We did the Soulfiere Sail and had the best time I've ever had on my birthday. The guides were AWESOME they made it so much fun from start to finish. I would definitely recommend this excursion to anyone that visits this island.
This was my most challenging island of the whole trip. We did the Seven Sister Falls hike and as of today I'm still score however, I would do it all over again. Please if you plan to take this hike make sure you wear sneaker that are confortable and that you don't have it the don't come clean after the hike. The hike is very challenging so please know this before you sign up. The two fall are worth the hike and they also have a diver that dives into the two falls that was great.