Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Vacation 2014

Sail Date: June 21, 2014

My family and I enjoyed our cruise on the Jewel of the Sea. We were a bit disappointed that the entertainement was not as diverse as we'd expected. We ported out of Puerto Rico, so the entertainment was more geared towards that population. It was not bad, it was just more salsa then we expected, lol.

The excursions were awsome and lived up to our expectations. The food in the Tides restuarant was amazing and the service was excellent!! The food options at the Windjammer were just ok.

I'm not sure if we'll cruise this ship again, maybe on another ship........

Only in Tides
Remy was GREAT!!!!!
It was not as diverse as we'd like.
The floors needed to be vacuumed daily. It was not. But overall teh cabin was as expected and the service staff was great!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Love ! Love ! Love! I will travel here again!!
Basseterre, St. Kitts