Beautiful islands!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: June 14, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

I really enjoyed the ports of call and the snorkeling!  My granddaughter actually touched a turtle that was swimming with us.  The jungle walk in St. Kitts I'd a worthwhile experience for anyone who has not been in the rIn forest.  Not too strenuous.  The staff aboard the ship was helpful and provided good service.  I did think there were some areas on board that showed some cost cutting efforts, but not to the point that it affected our experience.

Don't miss El Morro!
Great snorkeling trip but not too much at the reef.
Nice walk in the rain forest!
Snorkeling again