Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Beautiful islands!

Sail Date: June 14, 2014

I really enjoyed the ports of call and the snorkeling!  My granddaughter actually touched a turtle that was swimming with us.  The jungle walk in St. Kitts I'd a worthwhile experience for anyone who has not been in the rIn forest.  Not too strenuous.  The staff aboard the ship was helpful and provided good service.  I did think there were some areas on board that showed some cost cutting efforts, but not to the point that it affected our experience.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't miss El Morro!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Great snorkeling trip but not too much at the reef.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Nice walk in the rain forest!
St. John's, Antigua