Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Never again

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

I booked with because they said I would get a $100.00 credit to use on the boat.  When I got on the boat  - I had no credit.  The guest services let me call and they lady said I don't see that on your record.  I was very frustrated.  I should have recorded the conversion I had.  LOng story short - they said they would give me a $75 credit for the inconvience.  They never did.  I am done with them.

no place to get water expect at the drink station. Why sell the big water jugs and they won't let you fill them.
Latin music mostly. I am not latin. could not understand it.