We had a great time!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Beautiful, spotless, staff was 110% all the time. We loved it.

Food was great at both windjammer and the tides. We had the late dining hour and it's just to late for us. We went and the food at Tide's was awesome, but simply too late for dinner. It was a common complaint from most travelers that we spoke with while in line. You really don't have a choice, but it needs to be changed from 5:30 and 7:30. It would make a big difference.

Lots to do. I like the pool and music, but I think there is plenty of variety for everyone.

110% all the time

This was my fourth cruise, but the first time I had a balcony. It's more than worth the extra money. I like to be on the highest deck possible and close to the elevators, so I can easily run back and fourth. This ship is beautiful and spotless. Very nice crew.

Very nice! Enjoyed the balcony. Bathroom could be a little bigger. Could not dress in it.

Pros: Great food all the time. Variety of things to do. The staff on board was absolutely wonderful.

Cons: The 8:30 dining hour is just too late. This is my second cruise that the late dining hour was the only one open. It's simply too late. It needs to be changed to 5:30 and 7:30. It would make a world of difference.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!