Southern Caribbean Holiday Sail Date: June 01, 2013 Ship: Jewel of the Seas Cabin Type: Oceanview Cabin Number:4544 Traveled As: Large Group Reviewed: 5 years ago
- Staff was nice all days and everywhere. Activities were awesome. My favorite was the 70's night.
- The dinner staff was super. 7 of our 41 group were assign to tables far away and they arrange so we could be together from the second day.
- They give us goos service and go way beyound giving tips for what to do in the islands and also very important security ones.
- Jason, who cleans our room, learn my name from first day and salute me every day like he was member of my family. This is the first cruise that do not change towels if not in the floor, like the savemour waves. PERFECT score for Jason.
- We love daily spanish program with Elvis (channel 33). It is a very good idea to alternate whos with him because we could know (by name) a new cruise member every day.
- Having a curfew for kids and writing it on the Daily Compass magazine is another great idea.
- could have a tv channel with tips and classes for casino.
- should have a map of the ship in any room. There was one in guest relations , but was tho small to even read it.
- movies in theater could be newer.
Should write this other part in spanish:
Durante nuestro crucero escuchamos que falleció un miembro de la tripulación. Nos enteramos porque lo mencionaron los locales en una de las islas. NUNCA notamos un cambio de actitud, o vimos alguna cara triste entre los meseros, encargados de actividades o cualquier empleado.
El solo pensar que, no importa lo sucedido, dieron prioridad a los pasajeros y nuestras necesidades es muestra del gran compromiso que tienen y lo gran empleados que son. Yo, mi esposa y los otros 39 pasajeros que eran parte de nuestro grupo les agradecemos por ese tan gran esfuerzo y demostración.
Food and Dining
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
1 out of 5
No matter how good is the program some kids dont like be in the same room all the time.
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Every Wednesday you'll receive the latest articles, deals, and news from the Cruiseline.com team, plus tips and photos submitted by our vibrant community of diehard cruisers. You'll also get a free gift — a downloadable, printable PDF of our guide to cruising!
Sign up for weekly cruise deals.
Join other subscribers and get the best cruise deals of the week in your inbox every Thursday.