Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: 4544
Traveled As: Large Group
Reviewed: 4 years ago
Review Summary- Staff was nice all days and everywhere. Activities were awesome. My favorite was the 70's night.
- The dinner staff was super. 7 of our 41 group were assign to tables far away and they arrange so we could be together from the second day.
- They give us goos service and go way beyound giving tips for what to do in the islands and also very important security ones.
- Jason, who cleans our room, learn my name from first day and salute me every day like he was member of my family. This is the first cruise that do not change towels if not in the floor, like the savemour waves. PERFECT score for Jason.
- We love daily spanish program with Elvis (channel 33). It is a very good idea to alternate whos with him because we could know (by name) a new cruise member every day.
- Having a curfew for kids and writing it on the Daily Compass magazine is another great idea.
- could have a tv channel with tips and classes for casino.
- should have a map of the ship in any room. There was one in guest relations , but was tho small to even read it.
- movies in theater could be newer.
Should write this other part in spanish:
Durante nuestro crucero escuchamos que falleció un miembro de la tripulación. Nos enteramos porque lo mencionaron los locales en una de las islas. NUNCA notamos un cambio de actitud, o vimos alguna cara triste entre los meseros, encargados de actividades o cualquier empleado.
El solo pensar que, no importa lo sucedido, dieron prioridad a los pasajeros y nuestras necesidades es muestra del gran compromiso que tienen y lo gran empleados que son. Yo, mi esposa y los otros 39 pasajeros que eran parte de nuestro grupo les agradecemos por ese tan gran esfuerzo y demostración.