Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first impression for a first time cruiser

Sail Date: April 08, 2013

I've been wanting to cruise for a very long time. When I finally decided- Royal Caribbean was my first choice. I was not disappointed. The service was great, the ship beautiful and guests were awesome. Thanks Jewel crew and staff!

Take advantage of all the dining choices- we used room service for two days and the other choices on the other days. If you like to eat casually only- then go to the WindJammer everyday. It's buffet and has many choices for the picky eaters.

1 Comment