Relaxing at sea

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Overall the Jewel of the Seas was a great experience. The food selection and taste was phenomenal. The beef was some of the best I have ever had. I loved the Solarium too. It was a very pretty ship. Only negative experience was a tour booked through Royal Carribean where we were packed like sardines in a small bus. It was especially uncomfortable for my husband who is very tall. Royal Carribean did give us a partial refund, which I appreciate, but I think you should make sure other tours in future do not cram the elderly in like that. The tour was the Island tour and turtle farm in Grand Cayman.