Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Relaxing at sea

Sail Date: February 11, 2013

Overall the Jewel of the Seas was a great experience. The food selection and taste was phenomenal. The beef was some of the best I have ever had. I loved the Solarium too. It was a very pretty ship. Only negative experience was a tour booked through Royal Carribean where we were packed like sardines in a small bus. It was especially uncomfortable for my husband who is very tall. Royal Carribean did give us a partial refund, which I appreciate, but I think you should make sure other tours in future do not cram the elderly in like that. The tour was the Island tour and turtle farm in Grand Cayman.
See previous comment