Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

very relaxing

Sail Date: November 15, 2012

This was our first cruise and WOW is the first thing that comes to mind it was perfect for first timers. we loved the balcony in our room i spent most of my time there when we were in our room. it was not an overwhelming ship they had things to do but not so much that you felt like you couldnt see and do it all in 4 days. if we had any questions or concerns the staff went out of there way to make sure we had no worries and that we enjoyed ourselves.
we were impressed with how organized everything was down to how the took the time to make animals out of towels and left them on our bed. when the cruise was over we didnt feel like we needed another vacation to rest from this one.
Royal Caribbean took all of my husbands fears of cruises away and he really enjoyed it so now we will be going on many more and with our experience on Jewel of the Seas we will be taking most of them with Royal caribbean.

thanks for a great time
the Lebeda's

Pros: everyone was so friendly and helpful

Cons: that there was nothing past about 1 or 2 am except coffee at the other end of the ship

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

we were on one end of the ship and everything was on the other end so we did alot of walking
the food was outstanding when you went to eat the only thing that i noticed is when i got the munchies at night there was nothing open past about 1 am except for coffee set up on the other end of the ship from our room and i am disabled so it took me a while to get there. everyone who had been on a cruise told us that we would gain 10 pounds with all the food (lol) i lost a pound from walking the length of the ship because our stateroom was on one end and everything to do was on the other end. but please note i didnt mind loosing that pound.
we loved the balcony\, and everytime we left the room the would come in and clean it up make sure our wet bar was stocked
everyone was great. we had one incident with our credit cards i had taken out money one day and the next day i went to pull money again and it wouldnt let me so i went to customer relations desk and the girl there listened to my problem and told me it was probably a security issue she dialed the number on my card and stayed within earshot to make sure she could help me again if i needed it.
I didnt get the issue resolved on the first call so i had to hang up and she came over right away and redialed for me. when i finally got my cards turned back on it had taken almost half an hour. the girl behind that desk never walked more that a few feet from me and was so helpful through out the whole ordeal. i couldnt thank her enough for all her help.
i am sure there was more to do then what my husband and i did but this cruise was exactly what we were looking for as far as our first time on a cruise was concerned. we did not feel pressured in to doing everything or anything for that matter which was great.