Best experience ever!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2012
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The food was great! the only issue is what I mentioned above. It was quite a turn off when entering our floor. I tend to get motion sickness easily and I was mentally trying to talk myself out of it, but with that smell it made it extremely difficult. Therefore, we really tried to avoid the room as much as possible. Our stateroom attendant was awesome (Rachel). She sprayed our stateroom to try and eliminate the order in it. Other than that, it was amazing!

Issue mentioned above again.

Pros: Being spoil with wonderful services and food along with spending time with our BFFs! The Excursion was awesome too!

Cons: The fact that there was a serious plumbing issue in our room (Deck 8 room 8634) and the sewer smell was aweful on the entire deck.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!