Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

fantastic relaxing cruise

Sail Date: February 09, 2012

immaculate, tastefully decorated and very easy to navigate aboard,plenty of elevators. Only slightly disappointed that when activities took place at the centrum...there wasn't enough room to view it, crowded. And the entertainment was fantastic, don't miss it! Great activity crew!!

Pros: entertainment and solarium pool

Cons: ice cream at windjammer

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

food was fantastic for my husband but I have celiac disease and the buffet was limiting. Table dining at night was easier but only a few selections for celiac choices. They served me baked potatoe every night, limited variation. Maybe if I ate fish it would have been more varied. But if you have no diet concerns, my husband agreed the selection and quality was very good!The ice cream at the machines on the windjammer was like ice milk.
first time in an inside room, very was very comfortable. we hung out mostly in their beautiful solarium atrium pool...very relaxing.
everyone was very,very friendly and accommodating