Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 26, 2012

Ship is beautiful, clean, stable and extrememly well laid out. I liked the "adults only" solarium and the beautiful gym. The entertainment was always excellent, the tour director, Carly B is top notch. Our food was made perfectly to order, always, good, and we appreciated the opportunity to dine in the dining room rather than in the buffet, it was civilized and elegant without being overly indulgent. I've travelled on Crystal, it's too "over the top" for me, this was a perfect balance. I also like the days at sea, I'm too overwhelmed when there are too many consecutive ports of call.

Pros: perfect from start to finish, entertainment, pacing, friendliness of staff, etc

Cons: Didn't like shipboard charges tacked on artwork i purchased

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!