Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

History in Canada

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

Meeting the young waiters from different countries was a real treat. Everyone was very polite and happy. Some told me of working for other cruise lines and that this one treated them the best. It showed in their attitudes in how happy they were. iT WAS A delightful experience.

Pros: We took three tours which were all wonderful. Murals in Sussex were beautiful. Food lived up to great cruise eating.

Cons: I should have ordered a handicap room because my walker was difficult to handle and the walk to the elevators too long.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Everything was very clean and taken care of on schedule but if there was a problem, it was handled immediately.
We ate in the Windjammer for breakfast and I felt there could have been a little more variety, like blueberry pancakes. We ate in the main dinning room and were happy with all our meals.
I thought the room was crowded because of my walker. Joyce kept our room in tip top condition.
Excellent, excellent, excellent!