Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

This was my wife and I first cruise ever. We celebrated our 45 wedding anniversary. We were first shocked to see the size of ship.Later learned some ships are much bigger.The service was outstanding and the entire ship was always clean. Each night we attended a show and of the 11 we seen 9 were really enjoyable. The explorations taken were all as explained when signing up.With so many dining areas we could eat at any time we wished. Each day were many things to sign up and do with interest for both me and my wife. Casino was nie but not generous every night.Ha! Over-all we can't wait to sail again.
Mike and Sharon

Pros: outstanding service by service staff

Cons: main dining food selection somewhat could be inproved

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!