Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This trip was great! My sister and i went and had the time of our lives. The cruise director did a great job and seemed to be having a great time doing it. I have been on a few cruises and this was by far the most involved staff and group of guests. We loved the games, and shows, and the music. it was so much fun and I would HIGHLY recommend this ship! We were so sad to say good bye!

Pros: The onboard activities were so much fun! We felt very much a part of the party!

Cons: The buffet food. It was the same thing pretty much every meal, everyday.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.