Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eight days of fun

Sail Date: March 08, 2008

The ship itself was beautiful. Color scheme was great. Cafeteria was set up differently and people could get what they wanted faster and without waiting in long lines. Rest rooms were very clean and located everywhere. The personell were very nice, helpful and friendly.

Pros: I thourghly enjoyed each and every one of the evening shows. Nice variety.

Cons: I was not happy that all the group games etc occured when I couldn't be there. also the evening show for the late diners was too late. Beginning at 10;45

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Don't Miss: I really liked seeing all the islands. Right now, they have all run together. After I develope my photos I can sort them out.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.