What a wonderful time.

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2007
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Very nice new ship, art deco theme through out. Many spacious sitting areas. Loved the elevators both on outside of ship and interior facing the centruim.
Great staff from all over the world.
Costa Maya is the up and coming port in the Yucatan.
Don't Miss: I enjoy the mayan ruins and the old town area away from the new shops.
Costa Maya is the up and coming port in the Yucatan.
First time at Key West. Had a great time walking around and watching people.
Don't Miss: Sloopy Joes
What a difference, I was in Cozemel two years ago after the hurricane and it was sad. Great reconstruction and still the historic feel of the Mexican gulf city.
First time at Key West. Had a great time walking around and watching people.
Don't Miss: Sloopy Joes
A great place to snorkle. The coral reef is unbelievable, home to hundreds of colorful fish.

Pros: I love to hear and see the ocean.

Cons: Six days is just not long enough.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!