Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a wonderful time.

Sail Date: January 21, 2007

Very nice new ship, art deco theme through out. Many spacious sitting areas. Loved the elevators both on outside of ship and interior facing the centruim.
Great staff from all over the world.

Pros: I love to hear and see the ocean.

Cons: Six days is just not long enough.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Costa Maya is the up and coming port in the Yucatan.
Don't Miss: I enjoy the mayan ruins and the old town area away from the new shops.
Key West, Florida
First time at Key West. Had a great time walking around and watching people.
Don't Miss: Sloopy Joes
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Costa Maya is the up and coming port in the Yucatan.
George Town, Grand Cayman
A great place to snorkle. The coral reef is unbelievable, home to hundreds of colorful fish.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Key West, Florida
First time at Key West. Had a great time walking around and watching people.
Don't Miss: Sloopy Joes
What a difference, I was in Cozemel two years ago after the hurricane and it was sad. Great reconstruction and still the historic feel of the Mexican gulf city.