Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Thanks for the memories!

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

The ship was state-of-the-art and manned by professionals. Everything was exceptionally clean and well kept. Personnel were all knowledgeable and extremely friendly and helpful. The food was phonomenal! The cruise director was one of the best I have encountered, and our wait help was stupendous. I have cruised several times before, on other cruise lines, and I would definitely return to this line!! My sisters were first time cruisers and were enamoured with the entire experience. Our hats are off to Royal CAribbean and the staff of the Jewel of the Seas! Thanks for the memories!

Pros: The ports of call were wonderful and very diverse.

Cons: It would be nice to have some sort of food and beverage available after midnight

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The shooping here was the best. Must see both sides of island: dutch and french. Beaches are marvelous, as is the food.
Don't Miss: See the French side
St. John's, Antigua
This island I relly liked for its native environment. Less shopping and more sight-seeing. I would go back here for sure.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Need to arrive earlier at port; forts are well worth visiting, but they close early so travelers can only get a brief visit to one of them. Food is great at most restaurants in town.
Don't Miss: Take a tour bus to see the island as a whole.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Don't Miss: See the French side
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Go beyond the shopping and see the island. It is so beautiful.
The beach expereince is a must; something to do for everyone. See the island, too.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Go beyond the shopping and see the island. It is so beautiful.
St. John's, Antigua
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: Take a tour bus to see the island as a whole.