relaxing adventure

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The ship and activities provided exceeded my expectations. This was my first cruise but definitely not my last.

Pros: I loved that there was so much to do on the ship. You can never be bored. However, if you want quiet time to yourself there are plenty of secret places to hide away and relax.

Cons: The medical staff was a bit rough around the edges. Eveyone on th eship was beyond pleasant EXCEPT for that department. I was highly dissapointed.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!