Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: November 26, 2006

The ship was beautiful. The staff was always friendly, helpful, and courteous. I've never felt so pampered. I'd cruise again in a minute.

Pros: just about everything

Cons: the height of the toilets (I'm short)!

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Much cleaner than Cosumel, vendors were not as pushy, and the location had more to offer--shopping, swimming, sunning, etc.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very expensive--not much to see.
Now that I've done it once--not my "cup of tea." The vendors were over the top pushy.
Don't Miss: Fat Tuesday's was a good oasis from the shopping
Key West, Florida
Lovely gardens and homes. Nice village to stroll around in.
Don't Miss: Feeding the chickens at Hog's Breath
Don't Miss: Fat Tuesday's was a good oasis from the shopping
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Key West, Florida
Lovely gardens and homes. Nice village to stroll around in.
Don't Miss: Feeding the chickens at Hog's Breath
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very expensive--not much to see.