A wonderful cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2006
The ship was beautiful. The staff was always friendly, helpful, and courteous. I've never felt so pampered. I'd cruise again in a minute.
Much cleaner than Cosumel, vendors were not as pushy, and the location had more to offer--shopping, swimming, sunning, etc.
Very expensive--not much to see.
Now that I've done it once--not my "cup of tea." The vendors were over the top pushy.
Don't Miss: Fat Tuesday's was a good oasis from the shopping
Very expensive--not much to see.
Don't Miss: Fat Tuesday's was a good oasis from the shopping
Lovely gardens and homes. Nice village to stroll around in.
Don't Miss: Feeding the chickens at Hog's Breath
Lovely gardens and homes. Nice village to stroll around in.
Don't Miss: Feeding the chickens at Hog's Breath

Pros: just about everything

Cons: the height of the toilets (I'm short)!

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!