Wonderful Ship!!!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Jewel of the Seas

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 12, 2006

Ship: Jewel of the Seas

Review Summary

The Jewel of the Seas is a real Jewel indeed! From service to selection (of everything!) this trip was wonderful.

Ports Of Call

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

This was a "fun" beach break type of place. Not a lot of obscene tourist development, but enough shops to find souvenirs and still swim up to the bar for a drink.
Don't Miss: I hear snorkeling here was fun too.

George Town, Grand Cayman

This was a terrible stop for us. Aside from visiting a few "tourist" shops, we found very litte here to enjoy.
Don't Miss: stay on the ship!

Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: Make sure you tour some of the wonderful old homes and eat a piece of REAL Key Lime Pie before you get back on the ship!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Don't Miss: I hear snorkeling here was fun too.

Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: Snorkel! The Deluxe Snorkel and Beach Package excursion was the BEST and even my pregnant wife could participate.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: stay on the ship!

Pros: I most enjoyed the service. Everyone aboard was there to help make our cruise a great time, no matter what unique circumstances we may have had.

Cons: I ate too much great food!

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!