Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

" GREAT GET-A-WAY"!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

My first experience with Royal Caribbean. We set sail on the Jewel of The Sea. An older ship but very nice. The service and friendliness of the staff was top of the line. I selected this cruise line with a balcony stateroom because I was meeting for the first time hopefully the love of my life. I met my travel partner on Match.com. She is from Canada but lives and works in Dubai. We had been talking for over 6 months so we decided to have our first face to face meeting taking an eleven day cruise together. It was great . We plan to take another vacation together in July of this year. Can't wait.

Pros: The service on the ship & meeting new friends from every level of life.

Cons: The least thing I liked about my cruise experience was, IT HAD TO END! :(

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Entertainment was good but I have seen better.
All I can say was "GREAT" food & service.
Again, very nice & top of the line service.
Never felt so welcome. Better than other cruises.