Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This was my first cruise. My two Daughters took me so i could experience the pampering and lovely entertainment you get on a cruise. It was FANTASTIC.

Pros: The Shows

Cons: Was not one thing i didn't like

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Amazed at all the thing i got to enjoy on the ship. I could not image all that could be on one ship. It was very big and exciting for me.
The staff we had Sonny (HOST), Filton (Headwaiter), and Edmon (asst. Waiter) were the Best. They made our dining time relaxing and made us feel like royality. Thanks to them for the wonderfou memmories. The buffets were amazing and beautiful. Thank god for the Gym on Board.
The staterooms were very nice. I do recommend a balcony room so you can enjoy the ocean after a busy night. Its so relaxing to hear the ocean. Thank you Robert for all your towel animals. I looked forward to them after comimg back from our shows.
All the staff on the jewel was very kihd helpful and friendly during my stay.
The variety and quality of all the shows i saw were exceptional and professional. I enjoyed them tremendously. Hats off to all the cast and crew that it took to put them together.