An awesome cruise!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
We had a great time! The weather was great! It was just myself and my 16 year old daughter, loved that she could go just about any where with me! Also, as a cigarette smoker I was thrilled at all the places smoking was allowed! Hot tubs out side were closed at night and only one inside was available so there was always a long wait to get in. The ship, service and food were outstanding! Customer realtions were not very helpfiul though. Although they were very nice! Spa treatments were outragously priced and limited availablity for 2 people at a time. Our waiters were sooo awesome! We felt like celebrities!

Food & service were beyond my expectations!

not enough shows OR show times for the one that was offered per night

Would of liked to see more for teen-agers

OUTSTANDING! Could of been more helpful at the customer realations desk but oh well lol!

A beautiful ship!

Very clean, we had a balcony with a beautiful view!

Pros: Food, service, and the ship itself!

Cons: hot tubs weren't

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!