Best cruise ever.

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Everything so clean.
Easy to get around.
Getting on & off the ship now made very easy, very well organized.
Got fed up with being asked If I wanted a drink from the bar, every few minutes.
Loved The Centrum with music to listen to.

Great food, fast service.
Only used the dining roomfor dinner, first seating worked out well.
Don't think My time dining is perfected, need certain tables.So you are not 1/2 way thru a meal when new people arrive. confusing.
Food at The windjammer excellent a good variety.

Entertainment was good.
A big hit the Argentinian Tango dancers.

Everyone friendy sometimes it seemed a bit forced..working for a tip.
Above & beyond was a wait staff clearing my plate I was mortified to be caught picking my teeth he came back with some tooth picks.

Plenty of areas to simply sit & relax.
Bathrooms allways clean.
Everywhere you looked everything sparkled.

Room kept very clean.
Had a great stateroom near an elevator, could have been bigger,the bathroom a bit of a joke could the shower be any smaller ?But managed o.k.

Pros: The ship leaving from Boston, easy to park, then walk to ship.

Cons: The fact that children can use the adult pool at certain hours.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!