Great cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Everyone was great. There were no problems until I got home and found that the ship put a hold on my credit card even though my charges onboard had cleared. I am home now 3 days and cannot use my American Express card - NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

Rug in room was not clean.

Pros: The accomodations and staff

Cons: Too long at sea before departure and did not like the Royal Dockyard arrival port. There was really nothing to see and the mall was too small. Would have preferred to be in Hamilton or St. George.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!