FABULOUS VACATION!!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The Jewel of the Seas was a beautiful ship. The cleanliness was impecable. The staff was very friendly and helpful; they couldn't do enough for you!

The food was outstanding, We chose the My Time Dining option. That is a great concept, however, they must be new at doing it because the waitstaff seemed overwhelmed by it and those of us on the My Time Dining seemed to through them out of sync.

Not much of a variety of options but it was a short cruise.

left our kids at home.........we did not use children's program.

The staff was outstanding. THere was not one staff person that I passed in the hallway or other parts of the ship who did not greet me. They truly made the trip so pleasant.

The staterooms were exceptionally large compared to their other ships that I have cruised on. Extremely clean. Our stateroom attendant was outstanding. Being a mom away from the kids for a vacation, I didn't have to lift a finger......he made our vacation so carefree!

Pros: The friendly staff

Cons: nothing

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!