What an AMAZING first Cruise!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
It was my husband and I's 10 year wedding anniversary and we decided to take our first cruise to Bermuda on Royal Caribbeans Jewel of the Seas. We were and still are blown away by our experience. The food was amazing and the service and friendliness on ship was as well. We would have liked our anniversary to have been acknowledged somehow but it was still such a great experience. Tides restaurant served wonderful food. The Windjammer served quite a buffet however I feel changing the menu up would have made for a better dining experience. The shows were excellent always something to do, from napkin folding to a late night adult comedy show. My husband and I are not drinkers, gamblers or clubers and we always had something to do and were just blown away by the service, food and fun. We are getting ready to book our next cruise for Nov. 2010 with our children and are very excited.

Pros: The experience on a whole!

Cons: Our anniversary could have been acknowledged

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!