Great vacation!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
This was a much needed vacation and we all had a wonderful time! My parents went on the 2008 cruise from Boston to Bermuda and had such a great time they decided to take myself, my husband and my brother this time around! I've never laughed so hard in my life....the food was great, service was wonderful and our room was located right in the middle of it all. We are definitely considering doing this again next year! Good times =)

Food was great...the buffets were never ending!

Bingo was fun, but got expensive. Wish some of the later shows were earlier in the evening!

Our waiter, Ayhan, was very attentive and always there when we needed him.

Bathroom was a tight squeeze, but overall did the job!

Pros: Food!

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!