Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

exceeded my expectations

Sail Date: October 23, 2008

I was not expecting to be as impressed as I was by this ship. I knew it would be nice, but I was awed by the thoughtful presentation of every area I encountered. The artwork was pleasing to look at and the recreational areas were comfortable.We were 3 generations traveling and everyone was delighted with the accommodations. The meals were impressive and dining enjoyable. We had room 4048 which was wonderful. Staff was always friendly. Getting on and off the ship was very well handled. I would definitely recommend this ship.

Pros: atmosphere on the cruise

Cons: tendering

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda

Don't Miss: grab a bus and go to horseshoe beach if you can, it's well worth the visit.
King's Wharf, Bermuda