Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruise like Royalty

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

The Jewel of the Seas was wonderful! The staff was friendly and curtious and very helpful. There was so much to do at all tiimes of the day and night. I can 't thank them enough for a wonderful vacation. My only regret...the weather didn't hold out!

Pros: The friendliness of the crew, the food, the variety of things to do

Cons: confusion and time it took to get on a tender

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

The Jewel is amazing. For it's size it's hard to believe it is so clean! What amazed me is that you didn't trip over cleaning people at any time! They must work all night!
What can I say? The food was great, the staff was fabulous and we could eat 24/7!
Although we had a balcony, I found the cabin a bit small.
The staff was exceptional! I was very impressed with the knowledge they afforded all their guest in any area we had concerns.
Great entertainment both nightly productions and onboard entertainment. It was a pleasure to sit in any of the lounges and listen to the very talented performers on board. Of course, one has to be careful about "the entertainers on board" especially Kerakoe night!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Didn't have much time here. Most of the shops were closed on Sunday so we took a sightseeing tour which was great.