Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

1st Cruise, Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

What a gorgeous ship this is. This was our 1st cruise and we have two more booked already. We really didn't know what we were missing. The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was pretty good, not 5 star, but good. I won over $1200 at the casino on my 1st night....that makes it a great cuise no matter what!!! Great comedians but definitely adults only which was fine, we don't have children. Wide variety of bars, halloween costume party, bingo, shopping, mango was just fabulous!!!!

Pros: Clean ship, so much to do

Cons: Small rooms

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Food was decent. We didn't try Chops or Portofino which I heard we excellent. I think we will give them a try next month when we are on Explorer.
I really hate how small these rooms are but then again I was only in my to shower and get a few hours of sleep so it was ok. The room, although small, was well taken care of and clean. The beds were really uncomfortable but I think they have upgraded since.
Really friendly staff from the dining room to the room attendants.
So much to do every day. I especially like the little newspaper you get at night that tells you what is going on for the next day.
Although we don't have children we did notice the excellent children's program. The kids paraded around in their halloween costumes which was cute but other than that they were kept very busy. We hardly saw or heard any kids the whole time.
Ship was spotless and people were cleaning at all hours of the day and night.