A great first cruise!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
This was our first cruise and it was great. The ship was beautiful and our room was comfortable. The food was great. I enjoyed the dinners where they really catered to your needs to try and please you. The food was excellent. We went to the Italian specialty restaurant and I was blown away - it was great! The pools and jacuzzis were just okay - they could have been a little warmer and more spacious. The rock climbing wall was a neat thing to do.

The buffet style dining was good especially for breakfast when you could get a little of everything! The sit down downing was fabulous beause they really catered to your every need! The Italian specialty restaurant was great - I'm hungry just thinking about it!

There is so much to do that it is almost overwhelming. I thought the shows could have been a little better but they were still good.

Everyone was very friendly and had good attitudes. At dinner they were always willing to cater to our needs and remembered from day to day certain preferences.

The ship was very spacious, clean, lots of places to do things.

This was our first cruise and I was worried about feeling claustrophobic. We stayed in an oceanview room with a balcony and it was very spacious considering my expectation was that it was going to be very small. Having a balcony was the best - I would highly recommend it for the extra money.
The beaches were gorgeous - postcard perfect.
Don't Miss: The beaches
The beaches were gorgeous - postcard perfect.
Don't Miss: The beaches

Pros: Lots of activities, ship was beautiful

Cons: Full day out at sea there and back was a little rocky, reservations for specialty restaurants tough to get

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!