Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

The ship is beautiful and very well kept and clean. The entertainment in the Piano bar was disappointing, but the entertainers in the theater were awesome and were enjoyed by everyone. The casino staff was very friendly and fun, we go to Vegas at least once a year and it's nice to be talked to and acknowledged. Don't remember his name, but the pit boss from Australia remembered my name and said hello overtime he saw me.
Our main server in the dinning room was friendly and accommodating, but the other waiter needs to improve on his English and I feel could be a little more attentive. Our room staff was excellent and we really enjoyed our little "animals" everyday!! The only thing I would really like to see changed would be that the medical facilities, when the weather is rough, be advertised as available and to stay open later. My brother-in-law tried to get a seasickness shot at 6:30 and was told the facilities closed at 6. He only tried to go there after another passenger told me that the ship's doctor could give him something to make him feel better.

Pros: Traveling with my family

Cons: the weather coming home

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
The Crystal Caves were awesome, but everything closes at 5 on Saturday's, and a lot of shops aren't open on Sundays.
Don't Miss: Crystal Caves