Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

"Exceptional", Even for the experienced!

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

Well rested and excited, my husband, 3yo son and I just returned from our fantastic vacation. We traveled on the Jewel on Oct 26, 2006. Her class and elegance on this ship was breathtaking. The solarium alone was overewhelming yet stunning as though you were on a tropical island on the ship. The arium/centrum were amazing sights to see. The shops were great and the photography including photos taken and backdrops were so professional. The cuisine was 5 star especially considering a life threating food allergy that I have. They were overly accommodating. The entertainment was as if you were watching broadway shows, both captivating and exciting. There was always something enjoyable and fun to do for all ages. The staff was welcoming, treating you as if you were home(but better!) As if I were a Queen with her king and her prince! Truly I do not work in the travel business, but appreciate imensely the optimal treatment of a well deserved vacation! You must see for yourself the amazing journey that you will experience on a cruise of a lifetime!

Pros: Cell phone, for childen's programs, for parents

Cons: non-heated pools for inclement weather

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

admirable