Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Fabulous Cruise!

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. This was my eleventh cruise, the fifth with Royal Caribbean. The one thing we did miss was the promenade (which is on the larger Royal Caribbean ships) and the all night coffee shop for that late night snack. I love being able to leave fronm our home port and not have to take an extra day off for travel. This way I have more vacation days to cruise!

Pros: Beautiful ship! Extremely friendly staff! Great to sail out of Boston. Great short itinerary.

Cons: Staff seemed very uninformed about Bermuda. How to get around, etc.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Since this was my first charter I don't know if the lack of information about Bermuda was the fault of Vacation Outlet or Royal Caribbean.
The waitstaff in the dining room for dinner was the best we ever had.
Our room steward always had the room immaculate. The room was standard for an inside room.
We enjoyed every show.