Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Beautiful Ship!!

Sail Date: October 26, 2006

Although this was my 4th cruise, it was my first with RCL. The ship was absulutely beautiful with an extremely friendly crew. I was very dissappointed in the evening shows, although it may have been due to it being a chartered cruise. I really loved the fact they had swimming and jacuzzi areas strictly for the adults, although I wish it had been enforced. I would definitly cruise on the "Jewel of the Seas" again, but prefer a 7 night cruise over a 5 night.

Pros: The Jewel of the Seas is a beautiful ship!!

Cons: The long tables of 12 at dinner were tough to create conversation. The shows were just okay.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was extremely clean. My favorite spot was the Solarium, which was for adults only, although not enforced.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I have cruised to Bermuda, but never to this port. I've been told it is the only port to accomadate larger cruise ships, but it is too far away from the main activities of Bermuda.
King's Wharf, Bermuda