Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

JEWEL OF THE SEAS

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

YOU HAVE TO SEE THE SHIP TO REALLY SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS. THE SHIP HAS A
GREAT CRUISE DIRECTOR WHICH MAKES THE CRUISE ALOT OF FUN. I TOOK IT FROM FORT LAUDERDALE ON A SIX NIGHT CRUISE. THE ONLY THING I WISHED WE SPENT MORE TIME IN KEY WEST AND THAT THEY SKIPPED COSTA MAYA.

Pros: THE SHIP IS GORGEOUS THE CRUISE WAS GREAT

Cons: GOING TO COSTA MAYA

FOOD WAS AVERAGE. I ENJOYED THE BUFFET AND THEY HAVE A RESTRAUNT ON THE 13TH DECK WHICH WAS THE BEST FOR LUNCH.
WE HAD 2 ONE INSIDE WHICH I DON'T LIKE I NEED A WINDOW AND ONE WITH A BALCONEY. THE ROOMS WERE CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, GREAT SHOWER THE BATHROOM WAS A LITTLE BIGGER THAN ON THE SHIPS I'VE BEEN ON IN THE PAST
MY SON LOVED GOING TO THE CLUB.
IT'S NEW AND THEY DO KEEP IT REALLY CLEAN.