Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

40th birthday cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

The ship was beautiful and well kept. I appreciated the cleanliness throughout and the preparation and presentation of food.

Pros: the food/the gym

Cons: I was promised a free coctail party to celebrate my birthday and found out it was a ploy to get me to book. the booking agent specifically asked me if there was a celebration and I told her it was my birthday. When I went to the Purser's desk to redeem my party, they told me there was no such thing.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Too small
Some staff were a little rude with us on occasions when we tried to get help and information at the purser's desk.
Very Beautiful.
I ate way too much but they made it all look and taste so good
I danced a lot and was kept busy with other things.
Hamilton, Bermuda

Don't Miss: Did not get to see it all because of time constraints