Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

BEWARE before you book

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

We went on our fist ever cruise what should have been a wonderful experience of our life time went BAD. Royal Caribbean booked us on a Gay cruise The Pied Pipers. I am 55 years old and I know that lifestyle goes on but I do not want to be in the middle of it. Can you imagine my embaressment after coming back and everyone asking about our cruise. Even the island people at a resturant laughed at us. Royal Caribbean only wanted to fill the boat. BEWARE if this happens to you, DEMAND they get a helicopter and get you off boat because they don't give a darn about you after they get your money.

Pros: Getting off the boat

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.