Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fabulous cruise

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

We were delighted with every thing. Right down to the chocolate on our pillows.

Pros: everything. The tours the people the food everyone working on the ship

Cons: I am so happy to say there was not a least.My daughter and I loved everything.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Everytging was very easy to get to.
The waiters were really on the ball. They never dropped it once. We tipped them extra. They sure earned it.
We truley loved it.
they were very clear when I had a question about anything,also very friendley.
very well done
I had no child on board. I know it was great. Just by the way the children came down those stairs singing. What fun they were having.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to the beach by bus.A lsdy braided my hair on the beach; I came home. Everyone said you must have been on a cruise. I an 63 years old.
Don't Miss: The 7 mile beach
We rode the horses. It was a half hour ride out to them .We actually loves the guides. What entertainment. The horses were very highley trained. I know I have had horses through out the years.
Don't Miss: The horse back riding
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We rode a hour out to the ruins then had a walk around the prymids' Our guides name was Maya .It was great exercise.Plus very educational.
Don't Miss: The Matan ruins
Key West, Florida
we rode the conch train. What a great tour. I lived there over 30years ago they had I believe one train. I loved that one also. This train had more information.
Don't Miss: The conch train