A Fabulous cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
We were delighted with every thing. Right down to the chocolate on our pillows.

The waiters were really on the ball. They never dropped it once. We tipped them extra. They sure earned it.

very well done

I had no child on board. I know it was great. Just by the way the children came down those stairs singing. What fun they were having.

they were very clear when I had a question about anything,also very friendley.

Everytging was very easy to get to.

We truley loved it.
we rode the conch train. What a great tour. I lived there over 30years ago they had I believe one train. I loved that one also. This train had more information.
Don't Miss: The conch train
We rode a hour out to the ruins then had a walk around the prymids' Our guides name was Maya .It was great exercise.Plus very educational.
Don't Miss: The Matan ruins
We went to the beach by bus.A lsdy braided my hair on the beach; I came home. Everyone said you must have been on a cruise. I an 63 years old.
Don't Miss: The 7 mile beach
We rode the horses. It was a half hour ride out to them .We actually loves the guides. What entertainment. The horses were very highley trained. I know I have had horses through out the years.
Don't Miss: The horse back riding

Pros: everything. The tours the people the food everyone working on the ship

Cons: I am so happy to say there was not a least.My daughter and I loved everything.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!