Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Didn't Want to Come Home!

Sail Date: November 26, 2006

Beautiful Ship! Dinners were excellent. Service was great! Casino's generous :) ! Overall we had a wonderful vacation, no complaints! I would highly recommend this cruise line!

Pros: Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Service

Cons: Not enough waiters poolside

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Service was wonderful, they were quick. I wish I had a turndown service at home!
Key West, Florida
Been there, done that. Nice place to visit, but once you see it, about the same.
George Town, Grand Cayman
First time there, I liked best out of all of the stops. More upscale.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
First time there. Very pushy in trying to get you to buy something. Beautiful scenery.
Also been there, so it wasn't as impressive as first time. Lot of shopping places.