Didn't Want to Come Home!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2006
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Beautiful Ship! Dinners were excellent. Service was great! Casino's generous :) ! Overall we had a wonderful vacation, no complaints! I would highly recommend this cruise line!

Service was wonderful, they were quick. I wish I had a turndown service at home!
Been there, done that. Nice place to visit, but once you see it, about the same.
First time there. Very pushy in trying to get you to buy something. Beautiful scenery.
Also been there, so it wasn't as impressive as first time. Lot of shopping places.
First time there, I liked best out of all of the stops. More upscale.

Pros: Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Service

Cons: Not enough waiters poolside

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!