Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An OK cruise

Sail Date: November 18, 2006

The Overall impressions of the ship were OK. The ship does not have the amenities the larger ships do.

Pros: Wonderful folks we met

Cons: Total service experience was OK

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Overall food was average. At times, the food was lukewarm and sometimes even cold. Breakfast in the dining room was horrible. The wait staff couldn't get it together. Additionally, our order was not fulfilled on three different occasions. Coffee re-fills couldn't be had and wait staff were nowhere to be found.
Stateroom was fine. Everything was clean, but the room was drabby.
After my facial and massage, the staff person tried very hard to sell me many dollars in products. After I told them I'd think about it, this person dismissed me and was rude.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We've been there before and decided it wasn't worth getting off the ship.
Was better than last time, but if I never went back to the Bahamas, I wouldn't be sad.
St. John's, Antigua
Better than last time. The people on the island weren't so aggressive.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas