Island Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The Best One Ever

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This is our 12th cruise and I have to say the best one yet. We truly enjoyed everything this ship had to offer including the staterooms, the service, the food, the entertainment, and most of all the crew that assisted us and took care of us. They were extremely helpful and polite, with a very positive attitude that loved and enjoyed their jobs.

The excursions and the ports of call were better than expected. I would have liked to have more time to explore some of the places and spend more time visiting some of the beautiful beaches, shopping centers, even eat at some of the local restaurants. For example, Cartagena is a beautiful city with lots of history and beautiful sites. There are plenty of things to do, but the time we were allocated was not enough to do more than one excursion.

I highly recommend this cruise to anyone. The number of passengers, about 1900 was the perfect amount for my husband and our daughter, 22 years old. I was at first concerned that we were taking our daughter to a cruise where the age group of passengers was older than other ships we had cruised in the past. Too much to our surprise, we enjoyed the quietness and the opportunity to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet, and at the same time have fun. The ships size and design was also very convenient and everything was easy to find. Overall, this was a great family vacation that I will treasure for a long time.

Pros: The size of the ship, the crew, entertainment, food, and ports of call.

Cons: I would have liked to have more time in some of the ports.

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!